Return Fares to Kisumu from KES 9,000
Return Fares to Ukunda from KES 10,000
- Flights operate daily from 26th Sep
- All fares are inclusive of taxes and exclusive of service charges
- Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply
Preferred Seats is Etihad’s latest seating option to enhance your experience onboard. A fixed fee will be charged to guarantee select seats at the front of the Economy Class cabin, or in the privacy of a 2-seater row at the back of Boeing 777 aircraft. These seats can be booked up to 24 hours prior to departure Etihad now have three seating options in Economy Class for you to choose from including Neighbour-Free Seats, Extra Legroom Seats and new Preferred Seats
Effective 30th September 2017 Rwandair will commence three weekly operations to Conakry (Guinea), Bamako (Mali) and Dakar (Senegal) from its new hub in Cotonou (Benin). The new hub will be synchronized with the existing operations from Kigali allowing seamless connections to the rest of the RwandAir destinations.
QR1336 now operates with a Boeing 787 Dreamliner on the below flights:
Flight no. Frequency Origin Destination ETD ETA
QR1336 Daily NBO DOH 1715 2340
QR1335 Daily DOH NBO 0900 1500
From 7th September Fly 540 is launching weekend flights on Fri, Sun and Mon with flight timings as follows
• Wilson to Garissa Dep: 1215hrs Arr: 1305hrs
• Garissa to Wilson Dep: 1335hrs Arr: 1425hrs
• Wilson to Isiolo Dep: 1530hrs Arr: 1615hrs
• Isiolo to Wilson Dep: 1645hrs Arr: 1730hrs
Jambojet will be now flying to Eldoret 18 times a week, they have added several midday flights.
Effective 17 Aug 2017 Ethiopian Airlines will start flying to Bahrain
The flight will operate thrice weekly on Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday
Fare from USD 622 incl
All fares are return fares inclusive of taxes and exclusive of service charges.
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply
Worldwide airport journeys just got a lot easier for you.
Etihad is now offering an airport transfer service across its global network to all passengers. There are a range of different vehicle choices available with options to suit your individual budget and requirements. The service is easy to book and is available through their airport transfer website. https://www.etihad.com/en-ie/plan-and-book/book-transfers/
Plus you can earn three Etihad Guest Miles for every $1 USD spent on every journey.
Please note that free Chauffeur Service will continue to operate from Abu Dhabi if you are travelling in The Residence, First Class and Business Class. You can use the service when Abu Dhabi is the origin, stopover or final destination of your journey.
Malawi Airlines is introducing an additional flight on Monday starting from 23 Jul 2017
Depart Nairobi at 06:15 and arrive in Lilongwe at 07:30, every Monday
Depart Lilongwe at 17:45 and arrive in Nairobi at 21:00, every Sunday
- Soames Hotel & Jack’s Bar, Nanyuki Reduced Rate!August 31, 2017 - 10:28 am
- Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort, Diani 2 Nights Flying PackageAugust 31, 2017 - 10:24 am
- New Property – Nairobi Executive Residency by Best WesternAugust 31, 2017 - 10:19 am
- Kilili Baharini Resort & Spa, Malindi Special OfferJuly 31, 2017 - 11:26 am
- New Property Silver Palm Spa & Resort, KilifiJuly 31, 2017 - 9:54 am