Austria is a German-speaking country in Central Europe, characterized by mountain villages, baroque architecture, Imperial history and rugged Alpine terrain. Vienna, its Danube River capital, is home to the Schönbrunn and Hofburg palaces. It has counted Mozart, Strauss and Freud among its residents. The country’s other notable regions include the northern Bohemian Forest, Traunsee Lake and eastern hillside vineyards.
- Soames Hotel & Jack’s Bar, Nanyuki Reduced Rate!August 31, 2017 - 10:28 am
- Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort, Diani 2 Nights Flying PackageAugust 31, 2017 - 10:24 am
- New Property – Nairobi Executive Residency by Best WesternAugust 31, 2017 - 10:19 am
- Kilili Baharini Resort & Spa, Malindi Special OfferJuly 31, 2017 - 11:26 am
- New Property Silver Palm Spa & Resort, KilifiJuly 31, 2017 - 9:54 am