The Canadian Rockies mountain range spans the provinces of British Columbia and Alberta. With jagged, ice-capped peaks, including towering Mt. Robson, it’s a region of alpine lakes, diverse wildlife and outdoor recreation sites. Yoho National Park is home to the massive Takakkaw Falls. Other national parks are Jasper, with the famously accessible Athabasca Glacier, and Banff, site of glacier-fed Lake Louise.
- Soames Hotel & Jack’s Bar, Nanyuki Reduced Rate!August 31, 2017 - 10:28 am
- Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort, Diani 2 Nights Flying PackageAugust 31, 2017 - 10:24 am
- New Property – Nairobi Executive Residency by Best WesternAugust 31, 2017 - 10:19 am
- Kilili Baharini Resort & Spa, Malindi Special OfferJuly 31, 2017 - 11:26 am
- New Property Silver Palm Spa & Resort, KilifiJuly 31, 2017 - 9:54 am