A country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza’s colossal Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor’s hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks like Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities.
- Soames Hotel & Jack’s Bar, Nanyuki Reduced Rate!August 31, 2017 - 10:28 am
- Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort, Diani 2 Nights Flying PackageAugust 31, 2017 - 10:24 am
- New Property – Nairobi Executive Residency by Best WesternAugust 31, 2017 - 10:19 am
- Kilili Baharini Resort & Spa, Malindi Special OfferJuly 31, 2017 - 11:26 am
- New Property Silver Palm Spa & Resort, KilifiJuly 31, 2017 - 9:54 am