The special excess baggage per piece is valid to all Emirates destinations, up to a maximum of 10 pieces, in addition to the free allowance is applicable in all classes as below:
- Tickets must be sold and issued in Kenya for Travel Originating in Nairobi.
- The sale of the Pre-paid Excess Baggage is strictly ‘subject to availability’
- Oversized bags will not be accepted as accompanied baggage, and will need to be sent as cargo
- Extra Baggage is only applicable for travel from Kenya
- Baggage must be through checked to the final destination.
- The sum of the dimensions of the baggage should not exceed 158cm.
- No single piece of baggage should weigh more than 32Kgs.
- Passengers travelling to Bangkok are allowed max 5 pieces of baggage; includes both Free Baggage Allowance and pre-paid baggage, meaning pax can purchase only 3PC.
Valid up to 31 Mar 2020
• All above fares are return fares inclusive of taxes and exclusive of service charges.
• Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply