Ethiopian Airlines resumes flights to Asmara, please note below COVID-19 travel restrictions for passengers arriving Eritrea:
- All passenger must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result certificate issued not more than 72 hours before arrival. This does not apply to:
- Passengers younger than 6 years,
- Passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate (Passengers are required to present the vaccination certificate).
- All passengers, except children younger than 6 years, will take Rapid antigen test on arrival at a cost of USD 30.
- All passengers are subject to 7 (seven) days quarantine in a hotel designated by the Government, accommodation charges will be absorbed by the passengers.
- Passengers who have taken Covid-19 vaccine are exempted from the 7 days quarantine.