Nestled on Lamu Island’s pristine southern shores, Kizingo offers a tranquil retreat merging luxury with sustainability.
Each of eight bandas has its own personality and distinctive charm, celebrating an integral part of life and culture on the island. The banda’s are spacious and private, generously distanced from its neighbor. Crafted by local artisans, they have thatched roofs and window openings curtained with glass-beaded burlap or vibrantly colored fabric.
Kizingo Eco Lodge is managed by Heritage Hotels.
- KES 29,700 per double room per night on full board
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Desalinated Drinking water
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Skim boarding
- Bioluminescence Gazing
- Dune Sunset
- Library and board games
- All drinks from the bar, including bottled water
- Water Sports
- Conservation fees
- Guide fees for Lamu and museum entrance fees
Note: Plenty of optional excursions and activities available
Valid till 2 Jan 2024