Salt of Palmar
The Homegrown Hotel with Huge Heart
Salt is the new brand launched by the Mauritian hotel group LUX*, addressing travellers looking for authenticity and who want to go beyond the traditional holidays. Salt will offer an experience that goes deeper in the local community.
5* Salt of Palmar hotel will open its doors on the 1st November 2018.
Salt positions itself as a brand with sustainable and ethical values. The hotels will use as far as possible products and services available locally ranging from the food, the toiletries, the furniture to local soundtracks and musicians playing live. They will prioritize fair trade, organic, non-toxic, and they limit energy use, waste and emissions. Compost, animal feed and recycling plants are a guarantee, along with a commitment to no buffets or single-use plastics.
The Food and Beverage offerings at Salt of Palmar are driven by a philosophy that combines traditional values of the best possible service with a deep respect for the highest quality of ingredients as well as a commitment to being at the forefront of visionary restaurant design and concepts.
59 Rooms/ 5 Categories
- 12 Garden view
- 14 Poolside
- 28 Bang on beach
- 2 Pool plus
- 3 Best on beach
- 95% natural. 10 wet amenities and all dry amenities are packed in paper made from Limestone
- 100% organic linen & Organic coffee robes
- Locally made Beach bags from recycled plastics
- Roberts radio
- Free homemade snacks & Moringa tea
- Yogibare yoga mat & block
- King Size Carpe Diem Bed – Build by hand in collaboration with World renowned Physios