A country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza’s colossal Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor’s hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks like Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities.
- Air France & KLMMay 17, 2022 - 4:34 pm
- Lantana Galu Beach, DianiMay 17, 2022 - 9:58 am
- Grand Hyatt 5*, Dubai Healthcare CityMay 17, 2022 - 9:50 am
- Towers Rotana Dubai 4*, Sheikh Zayed RoadMay 17, 2022 - 9:48 am
- Casuarina Hotel 3*, MauritiusMay 17, 2022 - 9:45 am
- Marijani Beach Resort & Spa, ZanzibarMay 17, 2022 - 9:42 am
- Baobab Beach Resort & SpaMay 17, 2022 - 9:39 am