- KES 18,000 per person sharing per night
- KES 9,000 per child sharing per night (3-12 years)
Child up to 2 years free of charge
Note: min. stay 2 nights and min. 4 adults
Inclusion: Accommodation on fullboard, laundry, sundowner, river activities (subject to height of river).
Valid up to 31 Dec 2019
Shompole Wilderness is approximately a 4 hour drive from Nairobi (subject to quality of road), through Magadi. A 4X4 vehicle with good clearance is required.
- A small private 4 tented camp.
- Access to over 250,000 acres.
- Hardly any other tourists in the area.
- River activities with no worries about crocs.
- Great viewing of flamingoes.
Shompole conservancy is situated between Amboseli National Park and Maasai Mara National Reserve.
The camp has 4 Private tents on wooden decks, set within the thick cordia bushes and under fig trees by the river. They are all secluded from each other have verandas overlooking the river. The bathrooms are all en-suite with flushing toilets.
Activities include: Tubing, kayaking & canoeing, game drives (day & night), walking with Baboons, walking with cattle and the Maasai, fishing, walk / run wild, bird watching.