Did you know that Nairobi National Park is one of the world’s only national parks that sit on the edge of a major city? Now you know!
Over the weekend of 16/17 July 2016 the entire office went to Pelican Lodge, situated along the shores of Lake Elementaita, for a staff get-together.
We enjoyed several nature walks on the lake shore viewing the Pelicans and Flamingos. The flamingos form a beautiful pink cover in some pockets of the lake.
Pelican Lodge is an ideal environment for team building. We enjoyed activities such as aerobics, tug of war, skipping & dancing. We celebrated and had fun! It motivated us to bring our job to the next level by interacting, socializing, and competing.
The lodge has several conference rooms and over 40 accommodation rooms of different categories.
Food was pretty good. The Lodge offer lovely views over the lake and the volcanic terrain beyond. It is only a 2-3 hrs drive from Nairobi.
- EmiratesDecember 23, 2019 - 3:57 pm
- Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa 5*, MauritiusDecember 20, 2019 - 4:05 pm
- Emirates Holidays – Packages including AirfareDecember 20, 2019 - 4:01 pm
- Oliver’s Camp, Tarangire Park, TanzaniaDecember 2, 2019 - 3:32 pm
- Mara Bush Houses, Masai MaraDecember 2, 2019 - 3:31 pm
- Ol Pejeta Bush Camp, Ewaso Nyiro RiverDecember 2, 2019 - 3:28 pm
- EmiratesNovember 11, 2019 - 3:30 pm